Friday, December 18, 2009

Reflection Post: Weeks 13 and 14/Overall Reflection

Week 13: December 7, 2009
For this weeks class we went to Goodwill and boy was it a great time.  I had never been to that Goodwill ever before so being in the store alone was exciting for me.  The fact that we got to go behind the scenes and check out who is working there and what exactly happens with the clothes,toys, and everything else that comes through the doors.  I think it is so great that they employ people who otherwise wouldn't be working, and I also love the fact that they are making such strides in recycling and reusing. We did our final book review this week and our last eco-chic lifestyle change.  Overall it was a great week.
Week 14: December 14, 2009
Our last class period on Monday was very fun!  It was so neat to look at everyone's junking projects!  I had such a hard time figuring out what I was going to do for my project, but once I got started it was so much fun!  I want to continue to do junking projects and searching for new projects to start.  We got to create an online learning activity for this week also, and got to do our group members activities as a part of our last eye opener.  We ended class on Monday with one last class discussion about what we have learned from this class and what we are taking away.
Overall Reflection:
THIS IS A GREAT CLASS!  I am so glad that I got to be part of this class!  I got the opportunity to learn so many new things about the environment and learn about things that I can do to help out!  Dr. V. you did a great job of keeping things interesting yet challenging us to learn new things.  I loved doing the group commenting and all of the posts!  Blogging is a great way to run this class and I hope that you keep it this way!

3 comments:

  1. It was fun having you in my Web group! Have a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed having you in my group! It was a fun semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

    Also visit my page: buy proenhance

    ReplyDelete